Romania's biggest power producer Hidroelectrica launched a call for the acquisition of legal services related to listing its shares on the Bucharest Stock Exchange by an IPO that has been expected for years.
The company plans to launch an IPO and sell newly issued shares as well as existing shares, according to the document quoted by Economica.net. The company may sell a 10% stake in the IPO, according to recent public statements.
The legal advisor will assist the company in selecting the intermediaries for the IPO and in the listing process on the Bucharest Stock Exchange. Hidroelectrica is looking for a law firm with an international reputation.
The company launched the procedure on May 15, and interested law firms can submit their proposals by May 23.
Hidroelectrica had selected legal advisors and an intermediary for its IPO before going into insolvency in 2012 but canceled the process due to the restructuring.
Hidroelectrica is the largest electricity producer in Romania. The Romanian state controls 80% of the company and investment fund Fondul Proprietatea holds the remaining 20%. The company, which operates over 200 plants with an installed capacity of about 6,400 MW, reported a net profit of about RON2bn (€430mn) for 2018.
Iran's Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) denied a report that they had stopped a British oil tanker in the Strait of Hormuz, AFP reported citing Fars News Agency on July 11. According to a ... more
Fitch Ratings said it has placed the ratings of Bulgarian financial and insurance group Eurohold and its insurance units, Euroins Bulgaria, Euroins Romania Asigurare Reasigurare and Insurance ... more
Some Chinese customers are still buying liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) from Iran despite US sanctions aimed at stopping such trade, according to ship-tracking data analysed by Paris-based energy ... more